How to Create an Evergreen Deadline
Use this type of countdown when you want to make the deadline relative to when someone joins your email list or enters your sales funnel. This option is best used if you are doing an evergreen or rolling promotion.
- Go to 'Create a new campaign' and select 'Evergreen' under 'What type of campaign do you want to create?'
- Choose how your leads will enter your funnel:
- Complete the additional information based on how your lead will enter your funnel, click 'Save & Go to Last Step':
- Give your countdown a name and select the product you're promoting.
- Select your deadline
- Provide your main Sales Page URL, Landing Page Builder, After URL and Email Service Provider
- On the next screen, copy your Deadline Funnel tracking code and add it your pages where you want your tracking to occur or click 'Finish':
- Your Funnel Steps will be pre-populated with your URLs based on the information you submitted in Step #3:
If you 'skip' copying your code to your page, it's important to remember to come back and complete this step BEFORE you finish setting up your funnel.
Your new evergreen countdown has been created!
Note: You cannot use the same URL as a funnel step in more than one Deadline Funnel campaign. If you try to re-use the URL you will see an error like this:
If you need to use the same sales page in a different campaign, clone your sales page and use the second URL as a funnel step in the new campaign.
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.