How to add a Countdown to Dragdropr
How to Add a Floating Bar Countdown Timer to Dragdropr:
- Navigate to 'Tracking Code' in your Deadline Funnel dashboard to copy the Deadline Funnel tracking code for your countdown:
- In your Dragdropr page editor, grab an HMTL block from the left hand menu and place it at the top of your page:
- Click 'Edit in HTML Editor' and paste the Tracking Code in the box, then hit 'Save':
- Click Save at the top:
- Return to Deadline Funnel and navigate to 'Funnel Steps', then 1) add the published URL to your Funnel Steps, 2) select 'Display a floating bar', 3) add a redirect URL, and 4) click 'Save':
- When you refresh your published page, you will now see your floating bar timer.
- Add your landing page URL to the funnel steps, select 'Display an inline timer', copy the HTML snippet needed to add your countdown timer to your page, then click 'Save':
- Back in Dragdropr, grab an HTML block and add it the section where you want the timer to appear:
- Paste your Deadline Funnel HTML snippet into the HTML box and hit 'Save':
- Click save at the top and open up your page:
Using an Inline Countdown on Dragdropr:
If you are using the Inline Countdown type, you must complete these additional steps:
That's it! Your inline countdown will now appear on your page.
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.