How to Create a Fixed Calendar (Product Launch) Deadline
Use this when you know the exact date and time that you want your promotion to end for everyone. This option is best used if you are doing a broadcast style promotion or product launch.
- Go to 'Create a new campaign', and select 'Product Launch' for 'What type of campaign do you want to create'?:
- Add the specifics of your campaign, then click 'Save & Go to Last Step':
- Name your countdown
- Select the product/category you are promoting
- Set a deadline for your countdown
- Add your sales page URL
- Select your landing page builder
- Add the 'After" URL for your campaign
- Select your email service provider
- On the next screen, copy your Deadline Funnel tracking code and add it your pages where you want your tracking to occur or click 'Finish':
- Your Funnel Steps will be pre-populated with your URLs based on the information you submitted in Step #2:
Note: If you 'skip' copying your code to your page, it's important to remember to come back and complete this step BEFORE you finish setting up your funnel.
Your new fixed calendar countdown has been created!
How to Test your Fixed Calendar Deadline:
Fixed campaigns don't use tracking because all of your leads have the same deadline. To test that your page is working, temporarily set the deadline for your fixed campaign to a date in the past, then visit your 'before' URL to see that you are re-directed correctly.
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.