How to Set Up Sales Tracking in Deadline Funnel
In order to use Deadline Funnel's sales tracking you must use one of our API Integrations or Zapier. You can check all of our API integrations here:
How to set up sales tracking using an API Integration:
- Visit 'Event Tracking' and click 'Start Setup' under Sales Tracking:
- Choose your currency and the value for each sale, then copy the webhook:
- Add the webhook to your email service provider automation so that it is triggered when a sales event happens:
- After someone enters your funnel and completes a purchase, the purchase will be tracked using your tracking code.
- You can view your results in the 'Sales Tracking' section of your event tracking
- In Zapier, create a new Zap and select the application that will send your purchase information to Deadline Funnel:
- Select 'New Purchase' as the app Trigger:
- Choose Deadline Funnel as the Action App:
- Select 'Track Purchase' for the Deadline Funnel Action:
- Complete the details for your Deadline Funnel purchase tracking, 1) select the correct Deadline Funnel campaign, 2) Select the field to capture the email, 3) set the currency for your sales, and 4) set the value of each sale:
- Send a test purchase to Deadline Funnel to confirm that your sales tracking is working correctly:
- You can view your results in the 'Sales Tracking' section of your event tracking If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to set up sales tracking using Zapier: