How to Add a Personalized Deadline to Your Web Page
Deadline Funnel lets you display your lead's deadline on your web page, personalized for each visitor.
How to Put Your Lead's Actual Deadline Right On Your Web Page
Add this code from My Accounts >> Code Snippets to your web page to display the 'deadlinetext' text:
Everything between the span markup will be replaced with the actual deadline for your visitor:
- You must add the URL for this page to your funnel steps. You can choose any of the page actions except 'Start tracking on optin form submission' and 'Display a dynamic text timer.
- You MUST choose a deadlinetext format when you create the Deadline Funnel campaign or you can edit this in Settings >> Deadline:
- Add your WordPress URL to your Funnel Steps selecting any page type except 'Start tracking on optin form submission' and 'Display a dynamic text timer:
- Navigate in your Deadline Funnel admin to My Account >> Code Snippets:
- Copy the dynamic text shortcode and add it to your WordPress page where you want the personalized deadline to appear:
- The WordPress shortcode will add the actual date to your WordPress page:
How to Put Your Lead's Actual Deadline Right On Your WordPress Page
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.