How to Integrate EverWebinar with Deadline Funnel using Zapier
You can now integrate EverWebinar with Deadline Funnel using Zapier to connect with more email service providers and other 3rd-party services.
In this article:
- Integrate Deadline Funnel with Zapier
- Integrate your ESP with Zapier
- Integrate EverWebinar with Zapier
- Create a Zap that Creates a Subscriber When Someone Attends Your Live Webinar
- Create a Zap that Triggers Your Deadline when a Subscriber is Created
Integrate Deadline Funnel with Zapier:
- Log into your Zapier account
- Click on 'Connected Accounts' to add a new account:
- Start typing Deadline Funnel in the accounts box until the Deadline Funnel app appears, then click on it:
- A window will pop-up asking you to allow Deadline Funnel to access your Zapier account. Click 'Allow access':
- Once the connection is made you will see your newly-connected Deadline Funnel account:
- Click this link to 'Accept Invite and Build a Zap' with the WebinarJam integration: https://zapier.com/developer/invite/69796/ee35765cdf2a365c949be16ede99c512/
- On the next screen, click 'Create this Zap':
- Select the 'User Attends Live' WebinarJam trigger and select 'Save + Continue':
- Click the Advanced settings on your EverWebinar webinar to copy your API key ( https://help.genesisdigital.co/208723-Getting-your-WebinarJam-API-Key):
- Then click 'Connect an Account' in Zapier and paste your EverWebinar API key to connect the accounts, then click 'Save + Continue':
- Select the webinar you are integrating and click 'Continue':
- Click 'Fetch + Continue' to test your connection:
- Select 'Aweber' as the Action App:
- Select 'Create Subscriber' as the Aweber Action:
- Select the Aweber account, list and email placeholder you want to use and click 'Continue':
- Click 'Finish' and remember to turn your Zap On:
- Create a new Zap with Aweber as the Trigger App, and 'New Subscriber' as the Aweber Trigger:
- Choose the list that will trigger your Deadline Funnel countdown:
- Select Deadline Funnel as the Action App:
- Click 'Save + Continue' at the Select Action screen, then confirm your Deadline Funnel account:
- Select the Deadline Funnel Campaign (promotion) you want to use and the placeholder for the subscriber's email, and click 'Continue':
- Click 'Create + Continue' to test the Deadline Funnel connection, then click 'Finish':
- Make sure that you turn your Zap On at the final step:
- Navigate in your Deadline Funnel admin to Settings >> Advanced and copy your tracking pixel:
- Navigate to EverWebinar and go to Integrations >> Integrate a 3rd-party tracking system and paste your Deadline Funnel tracking pixel into the 'Webinar live room page tracking' box:
Integrate Your Email Service Provider i.e., Aweber, with Zapier:
Follow the instructions inside Zapier to connect your Email Service Provider account to your Zapier account:
Integrate EverWebinar with Zapier:
You can find EverWebinar's full article on integrating with Zapier here: https://help.genesisdigital.co/607929-Zapier-Integration
Create a Zap that Creates an Aweber Subscriber When Someone Attends Your Live Webinar:
When someone registers and attends your Everwebinar live webinar, they will be added to Aweber as a subscriber.
Note: You can repeat these steps to create another Zap that will create an Aweber subscriber if your lead misses your live webinar, by selecting the 'User Misses Webinar' trigger and selecting the appropriate list.
You can have this subscriber added to the same Aweber list, or a different list.
Create a Zap that Triggers Your Deadline when an Aweber Subscriber is Created:
The chosen Deadline Funnel countdown will begin when the Aweber subscriber is created.
Note: You can repeat these steps to create another zap for the Aweber trigger, 'User Misses Webinar'.
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.