How to Integrate Deadline Funnel with Podia (Coach)
Below are instructions for integrating a Deadline Funnel Evergreen countdown with a Podia (formerly known as Coach) Sales Page or Course Page.
You need to create your Deadline Funnel campaign before integrating with Podia.
Note: Podia doesn't load tracking codes when you are logged into Podia. If you're logged into Podia and open your Podia landing or product page in another browser, your Deadline Funnel timer will not appear. Once you log out of Podia, your Deadline Funnel countdowns will appear.
How to Add a Floating Bar Countdown to a Course Page:
- Log into your Podia dashboard and copy the public URL for your published course in your Storefront:
- Navigate to Funnel Steps and Add New Page, add your Podia course URL, select 'Display a floating bar', add your redirect URL, and click 'Save':
- Once you're satisfied with your floating bar timer, click on 'Tracking Code' to copy your Deadline Funnel tracking code':
- Navigate back to your Podia account, and select Settings from the top navigation:
- Scroll down and paste your Deadline Funnel code into the 'Advanced tracking code' box labeled, 'Website tracking code':
- Visit your course page URL to see your countdown floating at the bottom:
Be sure to click 'Save Changes' to save your settings.
- Edit the sales page for your course, publish it and copy the public URL for your published page:
That's it! You've now integrated your Deadline Funnel countdown with your Podia course page.
How to Add a Floating Bar Countdown to a Course Sales Page:
- Navigate to Funnel Steps and Add New Page to add your Podia course sales page URL, select 'Display a floating bar', add your redirect URL, and click 'Save':
- Now if you visit your sales page you will see your floating bar timer:
Note: If you already added your Deadline Funnel tracking code to your site settings, you do not need to add it again.
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.