How to Integrate Deadline Funnel with HubSpot (API)
Our API integration allows you to create a connection with HubSpot that triggers a Deadline Funnel campaign when a new contact is added to HubSpot.
Note: You will need to complete the setup of your first evergreen campaign before you will see the API integrations link in the left nav. Make sure to choose Evergreen in the first step and HubSpot in the dropdown for Email Provider in the second step.
How to set up the integration between HubSpot and Deadline Funnel
- Navigate to 'API integrations' in the Deadline Funnel navigation and copy your Deadline Funnel webhook, as you will need to add this to Hubspot:
- Navigate to Automations > Workflows in your HubSpot account and edit your existing workflow or create a new one:
- Click the 'plus' sign to 'Add an action':
- Select 'Trigger a webhook' for the action:
- Select, 'Post' for the method, paste your Deadline Funnel webhook URL into the box and click 'Save':
How to set up your HubSpot webhook:
How to test your integration
You can test your webhook integration by adding a new contact, waiting until the contact has reached the trigger point in your workflow, and then checking under 'Event Tracking' in Deadline Funnel to confirm their email address was received by Deadline Funnel.
Important Note about Email Links
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.