How to Add a Countdown Using Thrive Architect
Note: You need to create a Deadline Funnel campaign before integrating with Thrive Architect.
Adding a Floating Bar Countdown Timer:
- In your Thrive Architect editor, drag a 'Custom HTML' onto your page to add a new HTML element:
- Navigate to 'Tracking Code' in your Deadline Funnel dashboard to copy the Deadline Funnel tracking code for your countdown:
- Paste your Deadline Funnel Tracking code into the Custom HTML box, click 'Save' and save your changes to the page:
- Add the URL for your Thrive Architect page into your funnel steps, select 'Display a floating bar' and click 'Save':
Follow steps #1-3 above and then add your landing page URL to your funnel steps with 'Display an inline timer', copy the Code Snippet provided, and click 'Save':
- Drag another 'Custom HTML' Element into your landing page wherever you want your inline countdown to appear and paste the HTML snippet into the new Custom HTML box:
- Save all your changes and visit your URL to see your inline countdown timer:
Visit the published page to see your floating bar. Here's an example of what the Floating Bar looks like:
Adding an Inline Countdown Timer:
Please let us know if you have any other questions at email@example.com.