How to Add a Countdown to a Kajabi Sales Page
Note: You need to create a Deadline Funnel campaign before integrating with Kajabi.
This tutorial illustrates how to integrate a Deadline Funnel campaign with a Kajabi sales page.
- Click on 'Sales' in the left navigation:
- Then select 'Sales Pages':
- Scroll down to the sales page you want to integrate with Deadline Funnel and click the 'Edit' icon:
- Click on the 'Tracking Code' icon in your Deadline Funnel dashboard and copy your Tracking Code:
- Click the Kajabi 'source code' icon and paste your tracking code into the Body section of your sales page and click 'Ok':
- Save your changes and copy the URL for your Sales Page:
- Return to Deadline Funnel >> Edit your campaign >> Funnel Steps and click 'Add New Page' to add the URL of your Kajabi Page to your funnel steps as a floating bar timer:
- After you add your landing page URL to the funnel steps and select 'Display an inline timer', copy the HTML snippet needed to add your countdown timer to your page:
- In the editor for your Sales Page, click the source code icon for the Body section:
- Paste your Deadline Funnel HTML snippet into the source code wherever you would like your countdown timer to appear and click 'Ok' and then save your page:
Add a Floating Bar Countdown to a Sales Page
Your floating bar countdown timer will now appear on your sales page:
Using an Inline Countdown on your Landing Page
If you are using the Inline Countdown type, you must complete these additional steps:
That's it! Your inline countdown will now appear on your Sales page.
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.