How to Integrate Deadline Funnel with Everwebinar via Optin Integration
You should use the Deadline Funnel Optin Integration if:
You want to integrate EverWebinar with a service that Deadline Funnel does not have an API integration with.
Note: We recommend you use the EverWebinar email functions to send webinar reminders and replay links. Then you can use your email service provider (ESP) to deliver promotion-related emails. Your email sequence (in your ESP) should begin 2 days after their webinar registration in order for the timing to sync up between your email provider, EverWebinar, and Deadline Funnel.
How to Use the Deadline Funnel Optin integration:
You must use a page hosted on your own site, or a landing page builder like LeadPages or ClickFunnels. The templates built into EverWebinar will not integrate with Deadline Funnel using the optin integration.
You can integrate Deadline Funnel into your EverWebinar registration settings and then add the registration code for your EverWebinar registrations to your landing/registration page.
You will add your Deadline Funnel tracking code into your EverWebinar settings and then use the EverWebinar registration link on your landing page.
- Navigate to Tracking Code in your Deadline Funnel admin and copy your Tracking Code:
- Navigate to 'Integrations' in your EverWebinar settings and click on 'Integrate a 3rd party tracking system':
Paste your Deadline Funnel tracking code into the 'Registration page tracking' box and click 'Confirm':
- Once you've saved all your changes in EverWebinar, navigate to 'My webinars' and click 'Your Links' for your webinar:
- Copy your embed code from the 'Embed the registration box in your website' tab:
- Add this webinar embed code to your landing/registration page
- Finally, in your Funnel Steps, add your registration page as a funnel step and select 'Their deadline will begin when they opt in' as the action:
- You will be unable to use the email countdown timer or 'deadlinetext' in emails that are sent from EverWebinar as they do not allow the placeholder required to use the subscriber email
- You can and should use expiring links in your follow-up emails to keep your countdown properly synced.
- We encourage you to use the EverWebinar software for webinar reminder emails and your email service provide for promotions and sales-related emails. Using your email service provider for the sales-related follow-up emails gives you have the option to include the Deadline Funnel animated countdown and the specific time and date of your subscriber's deadline, in the body of the email.
That's it! Your countdown will begin when prospects register for your webinar.
Email Follow-up Instructions:
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.