How to Use an Inline Countdown
This feature enables you to have your Deadline Funnel countdown appear inline anywhere on your web page.
- Click Tracking Code and copy and paste the Deadline Funnel code to your page. If your webpage builder gives you a choice of header code or footer code - choose footer, but it usually doesn't matter.
- Click on Edit your Campaign (left nav)
- Click on the Funnel Steps tab...
- Click the 'Add new page' button
- Paste the URL of the page that your prospects will see when they enter your funnel
- Choose what will happen when they visit the page, 'They'll see an inline timer', and add the URL they should see after their deadline expires
- Click 'Save Page' to copy your HTML Snippet and paste the HTML snippet into your webpage where you want your countdown to appear:
- Next, navigate to Appearance > Inline Countdown, select the style you want to use and click 'Customize':
- Here you can edit the colors, labels, and font of the Inline Countdown on your page.
You'll see a preview of your countdown in the admin so you can see the result of your changes as you edit.
Note: You cannot use the same URL as a funnel step in more than one Deadline Funnel campaign. If you need to use the same URL in a different campaign, clone your page and use the second URL as a funnel step in the new campaign.
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.