How to Let a Lead Back Into Deadline Funnel
There are several ways you can reset tracking in your Deadline Funnel campaigns so that a lead can go through your funnel again:
- Delete tracking for a specific lead in your funnel
- Create a public reset tracking link
- Reset your own local tracking
- Set a length of time for your tracking to last (tracking lifetime)
- Reset tracking for your entire funnel
- Reset tracking for date range
Delete Tracking for a Specific Lead
- Click on 'Event tracking' in the sidebar of your Deadline Funnel dashboard:
- Type your lead's email into the 'email' search box or their i.p. address in the 'details' search box to locate him/her in your Deadline Funnel tracking:
- When you find the entry you want to reset, click on the Delete button:
- Set the length of time the reset link should be active
- Set the URL you want them to be redirected to after their tracking is reset
- Set a password to activate your link
- Generate the reset link
- You can delete all the tracking for your funnel by visiting Event Tracking:
- Then click 'Delete all events':
Create a Public Reset Tracking Link:
You can create a link to reset a lead's tracking by visiting Edit your campaign > Testing, and generating a 'Public Reset Tracking Link'.
You will need to:
Copy the Public Reset Tracking link and send it along with the password to your lead. This will clear their tracking and send them directly to the URL you set in Step #2 (people often use the 'Before' URL in their Deadline Funnel settings for this step).
Reset YOUR Local Tracking (great for testing your funnel):
You can navigate to Edit your campaign > Testing and click the 'Clear Tracking' button to clear your own personal tracking for that funnel. This will not clear anyone else's tracking:
Set A Tracking Lifetime:
If you want to send your leads back through your Deadline Funnel after a specific period of time, navigate to Edit your campaign >> Settings >> Advanced and add the length of your 'tracking lifetime in days':
In this example I used 30 days, so 30 days after the deadline is triggered, a lead could re-enter this Deadline Funnel campaign.
Reset Tracking for your Entire Funnel:
Reset Tracking for Date Range:
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.