How to Add a Floating Bar Countdown Timer to Leadpages (Standard Template)
The best way to integrate Deadline Funnel with a Leadpage that uses a standard template and does not include a countdown timer is to use the Floating Bar timer. These instructions walk you through how to implement that.
How to Add a Floating Bar Countdown to Leadpages
- Copy the URL for your live Leadpage:
- Navigate to Funnel Steps, 1) add your Leadpage URL, 2) select 'Display a floating bar', 3) add a redirect URL, and 4) click 'Save':
- Click on Tracking Code to copy your Deadline Funnel Tracking Code:
- 5 Return to the Leadpages Editor and click on 'Lead Page Options', then click on 'Tracking Codes':
- Paste the Deadline Funnel tracking code into the 'End-of-Body-Tag Tracking Code' box, click 'Done', and then click 'Save' to update:
- Click 'Publish' and then 'View Page' to see your published page with the floating bar countdown:
That's it! Your countdown timer has now been added to your Leadpage.
Please let us know if you have any other questions at email@example.com.