How to Use a Floating Bar Countdown
This feature enables you to have your Deadline Funnel countdown appear as a floating bar at the top or bottom of your web page.
- Paste the URL of the page that your leads will see when they enter your funnel
- Choose 'Display a floating bar'
- Add the redirect URL for after the deadline expires
- Click 'Save'
- Navigate to Appearance >> Floating Bar:
- You can decide:
- Whether or not to show the timer
- Whether or not to show the 'close' icon
- The size of your floating bar (Big, Small, or Mini)
- Your Floating Bar Text
- Your Text Font
- The position of your floating bar
- The colors of the floating bar
- A delay before the floating bar appears
- Whether or not to include the call-to-action button
- Whether the call-to-action should open in a new link
- The call-to-action text
- The call-to-action URL
- The call-to-action colors
- Note: If you're using the Deadline Funnel WordPress plugin, be sure that you download and install the latest version of the plugin to use these features. You can download your plugin in My Account >> Code Snippets:
How to Customize the Appearance of Your Floating Bar Countdown:
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.