How to Integrate Deadline Funnel and Leadpages
Create your Deadline Funnel campaign
How to add a Floating Bar to Leadpages
- In the Leadpages editor, 'Publish' or 'Update' your page so you can copy the URL for the published page:
- Navigate to Funnel Steps to add a new page, then add your Leadpages URL, select 'Display a floating bar', add a redirect URL, and then click 'Save':
- Paste the Deadline Funnel tracking code into the 'Head Section Tracking Code' in the Tracking > Analytics settings of your Leadpage and click 'Save':
- Navigate to Tracking Code and copy your Deadline Funnel Tracking Code:
- Navigate to Funnel Steps to add a new page then add your Leadpages URL, select 'Display an inline timer', add your redirect URL, copy the HTML Code you need to display your timer inline, and click 'Save':
- Navigate to the Leadpages Editor and click on the 'Widgets' icon to add an HTML area where you want your countdown to appear, then click on the HTML widget to open up a little box where you can add your HTML:
- Paste the Inline code from Deadline Funnel here and hit 'Save'. Then Click 'Update' to update your Leadpage:
- Preview your page and you will see your countdown:
You can now view your Leadpage to see your Floating Bar countdown timer.
How to add an Inline Countdown Timer to your Leadpage:
You can add multiple HTML widgets to your Leadpage to add additional instances of your countdown to the same page.
You're all done!
Please let us know if you have any other questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.