How to add a Countdown to Unbounce
Note: You need to create a Deadline Funnel campaign before integrating with Unbounce.
You can easily add a countdown timer to any Unbounce page using Deadline Funnel.
Add a Floating Bar Countdown Timer to Unbounce:
- Navigate to 'Tracking Code' in your Deadline Funnel dashboard to copy the custom HTML code for your countdown:
- Save changes for the page:
- When your page is complete and published, copy your 'live' URL from your Unbounce admin and add the URL to your Funnel Steps and select 'Display a floating bar' :
- Refresh your page and you will see your floating bar timer:
- Add a Custom HTML box to your page, in the spot where you want your countdown to appear:
- Edit your 'Funnel Step', choose 'Display an inline timer', 2) copy the HTML snippet provided and 3) click 'Save':
- Paste this HTML snippet into your Unbounce 'Custom HTML' box and save your changes:
- Refresh your page and your inline countdown will appear where you inserted the HTML snippet:
The Unbounce editor will not show your floating bar timer, even though the code is now present. To view the countdown timer, you'll need to add your page to your Funnel Steps.
Adding an Inline Countdown Timer to Unbounce:
If you want to add an inline countdown to your Unbounce page, you will need to complete these additional steps to add the inline countdown snippet to your page. Follow steps #1-4 above and
You're all done! Your countdown timer has now been integrated into your Unbounce page.
Please let us know if you have any other questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.