How to add a Countdown to Squarespace
Note: You need to create a Deadline Funnel campaign before integrating with Squarespace. You can integrate a 'Product Launch' or 'Evergreen' campaign with SquareSpace.
- Copy your Deadline Funnel tracking code so you can add it to your Squarespace page:
- Make sure your Squarespace page is in your Funnel steps in order for your countdown timer to appear on your page:
- Add a Code Block to your Squarespace page (Code blocks are a Business feature in Squarespace):
- Paste the tracking code provided by Deadline Funnel into the code block and click 'Apply':
- Once you save your changes, your countdown will now appear on your SquareSpace page. Here's an example of what the Floating Bar will look like:
- After you add your page URL to the funnel steps select 'Display an inline timer' and copy the HTML snippet needed to add your countdown timer to your page:
- Click 'Edit' on the section where you want to add the timer and select '< / > Code':
- Paste your Deadline Funnel HTML snippet into the code box, click 'Apply', and then save your page:
Using an Inline Countdown on your Page
If you are using the Inline Countdown type, you must complete these additional steps:
That's it! Your inline countdown will now appear on your Squarespace page.
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.