How to Integrate Deadline Funnel with Infusionsoft (API)
- Click on API Integrations and scroll down and click "I need to create a new API connection."
- On the 'Select Service/Email Provider' screen, click on 'Infusionsoft', then on the 'Connect' screen click 'Integrate with Infusionsoft':
- Click 'Allow' in the modal that pops up to connect Infusionsoft with Deadline Funnel:
- Click 'Infusionsoft' in your existing API connections:
- On the next screen, create a custom field to store each contact's deadline:
- On the next screen, 1) click the drop-down next to form group and select the group within Infusionsoft that holds your custom fields then 2) give your new custom field a name. You can just use 'deadlinetext' if you like. We call this the "deadlinetext" field because it's a custom field that stores each contact's unique deadline. When finished, click 'Create':
- Copy your Deadline Funnel webhook:
- Go into your campaign sequence in Infusionsoft and add "Send HTTP Post" at the point in the sequence where you want the deadline to begin.
- Double-click on 'Send HTTP Post' and 1) paste your Deadline Funnel webhook into the 'Post URL' box, 2) remove the Name/Value Pair, then 3) slide 'Draft' to 'Ready':
Note: Make sure you are logged into your Infusionsoft Account before taking the next step.
(If you don't see Custom Fields in the form group drop-down it's likely because you haven't created any custom fields in InfusionSoft yet. In this case, please create your custom field in your Infusionsoft account and then integrate it with Deadline Funnel.)
Testing the API Integration:
You can also wait for the webhook to happen, and then check under Event Tracking in Deadline Funnel to confirm the email address was received by Deadline Funnel.
Important Note about Email Links
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.