How to Integrate Deadline Funnel with Infusionsoft (API)
The API integration with Infusionsoft is the easiest and most flexible way to integrate Deadline Funnel with your Infusionsoft account.
Important: You will need to complete the setup of your first evergreen campaign before you will see the API integrations link in the left nav.
Note: Make sure you are logged into your Infusionsoft Account before beginning.
- Click on API Integrations and then click 'Add a New Integration' and select Infusionsoft
- Click 'Allow' on the next page:
- On the next screen you'll need to select the group/tag 'Custom Fields'. Then you'll need to create a Custom Field -
- We call this the 'deadline text' field, and it's just a field in Infusionsoft that stores each contact's unique deadline.
- The good news is that you can create that field from Deadline Funnel while you're setting up the integration.
- Go ahead and name it 'deadlinetext' if you're not sure what to call it. You can always change it later:
- Copy your Deadline Funnel webhook:
- Go into your campaign sequence in Infusionsoft and add "Send HTTP Post" at the point in the sequence where you want the deadline to begin.
(If you don't see Custom Fields in the form group drop-down it's likely because you haven't created any custom fields in InfusionSoft yet. In this case, please create your custom field in your Infusionsoft account and then integrate it with Deadline Funnel.)
- Double-click on 'Send HTTP Post' and 1) paste your Deadline Funnel webhook into the 'Post URL' box, 2) remove the Name/Value Pair, then 3) slide 'Draft' to 'Ready':
Testing the API Integration:
If you haven't run a test yet, please log in to Infusionsoft and add a subscriber to your automation/sequence/list so that the Deadline Funnel webhook gets triggered.
You can also wait for the webhook to happen, and then check under Event Tracking in Deadline Funnel to confirm the email address was received by Deadline Funnel.
Important Note about Email Links
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.