How to Integrate Deadline Funnel with Drip (API)
Our API Integration allows you to create an automation in Drip and start a lead's Deadline Funnel tracking based on when a webhook is triggered in that automation.
Each Deadline Funnel campaign gets its own API integration
Important: You will need to complete the setup of your first evergreen campaign before you will see the API integrations link in the left nav.
Set up the integration between Drip and Deadline Funnel:
- Click on API Integrations in the left menu. You will need to add your Drip Account ID and Token ID into the appropriate boxes:
- To get your Account ID, navigate inside Drip to account settings and scroll down to copy your Account ID and paste it into the Drip Account ID box in Deadline Funnel:
- Click on 'User Settings' in your Drip account to get your Token credentials:
- Scroll to the bottom to the API Token, and copy the API Token:
- Paste the API token into the Drip Token ID box in Deadline Funnel, then hit 'Connect Drip':
- Select the custom field from the dropdown that you want to use store each lead's deadline. If you want to create a new field, just start typing into the box to create the new custom field:
- Click the plus icon at the point in your automation where you want the deadline to begin:
- Then select 'Action' from the list of options:
- Select 'Send an HTTP post' from the options given:
- Paste the Webhook URL from Deadline Funnel into the 'Endpoint URL' box and click 'Update Action':
Copy your webhook for Drip
Add the Webhook URL to trigger Deadline Funnel in the Drip automation/Workflow
You can either create a new Drip automation or edit an existing one.
Now you're all set.
When each contact reaches the HTTP Post in your automation, their deadline will begin.
Test your integration
Important Note about Email Links
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.