How to Integrate Deadline Funnel Using the Optin Form Feature
One of the simplest methods for triggering your countdown is through our Optin Form trigger. This allows you to start a lead's deadline based on when they opt into your list.
Integrating Deadline Funnel with your Optin Page/Form:
- Copy your Deadline Funnel Tracking Code:
- Paste this code into your optin page or form. If you have a section for adding custom tracking codes, that would be ideal, but the header of the page will also work.
- View the page where your optin is located and copy the URL in the address bar.
- Return to Deadline Funnel account and navigate to Edit your campaign > Funnel Steps:
- Click 'Add a new page' and add your optin page URL, select 'Start tracking on optin form submission and click 'Save':
Testing the optin trigger
To test you'll navigate back to your optin page/form and opt-in with a new email address. Then check under Event Tracking in Deadline Funnel to verify that the email address has been added. And you're all set! The deadline will now begin based on when a lead opts into your list.
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.