How Deadline Funnel Tracks Leads
Deadline Funnel tracks your visitors by looking for:
- Cookies on the device
- An IP address match in the database
- An email match in the database (if provided in the link)
The best way to have a nearly fool-proof tracking solution is to use either the optin form integration or the API integration to add data in the Deadline Funnel database that matches information stored in your lead's record. You can then use this extra matching information to provide a backup method to find your leads if their cookie or IP isn't found, but you DO have information appended to the links in your emails.
- The visitor has triggered tracking
- Deadline Funnel can find their cookie or IP tracking
- The email link they click has their email address appended
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.