How to Use Custom Email Link URLs
Custom URLs are used with Deadline Funnel Email Links and Animated Email Countdowns.
You can choose from one of the default custom URLs included with Deadline Funnel or create a custom URL using one of your own sub-domains.
How to Set a Custom URL:
- To set the Custom URL that is active for your Email Links and Animated Countdowns, go to My Account >> Update custom URL:
- Select the Custom URL you want to use from the drop-down and click 'Save':
- To add a Custom URL based on one of your domains go to My Account >> View custom URLs:
- Click 'Create a New Custom URL:
- Add the new URL you want to use:
- In order for the custom URL to work (e.g., http://demo.allegraloves.com), you will need to set up the CNAME for your sub-domain in your DNS manager, with the CNAME pointing to deadlinefunnel.com. Watch the video for step-by-step instructions for creating and pointing the CNAME.
- Once this is set up you will be able to select your new custom URL from the drop-down under My Account >> Update custom URL:
NOTE: After you save your new custom URL, you'll need to copy and paste the new email links and email timer code into your emails to reflect the new URL (found in Edit your campaign >> Email Setup):
How to Create a Custom URL using a Sub-Domain:
NOTE: To test this, clear your tracking and visit your email link, to check that you land on the 'before' URL you specified in your Deadline Funnel campaign.
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.