How to Create an Evergreen Deadline
Use this type of countdown when you want to make the deadline relative to when someone joins your email list or enters your sales funnel. ( Note: use this option if you are using an evergreen or rolling promotion.)
- Go to Countdowns >> Add New, and select 'Evergreen' under 'What type of campaign do you want to create?'
- Choose how your prospects will enter your funnel:
- Complete the additional information based on how your prospect will enter your funnel, click 'Save & Go to Last Step':
- On the next screen, copy your Deadline Funnel tracking code and add it your pages where you want your tracking to occur and then click 'Finish':
- Your Funnel Steps will be pre-populated with your URLs based on the information you submitted in Step #3:
* Give your countdown a name and select the product you're promoting.
* Select your deadline
* Provide your main sales page URL, landing page builder, After URL and Email Service Provider
If you 'skip' copying your code to your page, it's important to remember to come back and complete this step BEFORE you finish setting up your funnel.
Your new countdown has been created!
Note: You cannot use the same URL as a funnel step in more than one Deadline Funnel campaign. If you need to use the same sales page in a different campaign, clone your sales page and use the second URL as a funnel step.
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.