How to add a dynamic date and time to Drip email
If you want to add an animated countdown timer into your Drip email you can follow the instructions here: How to Add an Animated Email Countdown to Drip
How to Use Your Custom Field in Your Email
- In the email editor, click the 'HTML' tab, place the cursor where you want to add the dynamic date and time and click 'View Shortcodes':
- Scroll down and select your Deadline Funnel custom subscriber field that you selected when you set up your API integration (we named ours 'deadlinetext'), and click 'Insert':
- This will insert your custom field placeholder into your email:
- When you send yourself the email, you will see that the placeholder has been replaced with the deadline text format you chose in your setup.
- NOTE: You must send the actual email, the placeholder will not be replaced in a test message. You can send the message to yourself first to test the delivery.
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.