How to Add a Countdown Using Thrive Content Builder
Note: You need to create a Deadline Funnel campaign before integrating with Thrive Content Builder (TCB).
Adding a Floating Bar Countdown Timer:
- In your TCB editor, drag 'Custom HTML' onto your page to add a new HTML element:
- Navigate to 'Tracking Code' in your Deadline Funnel dashboard to copy the Deadline Funnel tracking code for your countdown:
- Paste your Deadline Funnel Tracking code into the Custom HTML box, click 'Save' and save your changes to the page:
- Add the URL for your landing page into your funnel steps, select 'They'll see a floating bar timer' and click 'Save Page': to publish your floating bar timer on your page:
Follow steps #1-3 above and then add your landing page URL to your funnel steps with 'They'll see an inline timer' and click 'Save Page':
- When you click 'Save', a modal will appear with extra HTML for your page. Copy this HTML snippet:
- Drag another 'Custom HTML' Element into your landing page wherever you want your inline countdown to appear and paste the HTML snippet into the new Custom HTML box:
- Save all your changes and visit your URL to see your inline countdown timer:
The published page:
Adding an Inline Countdown:
Please let us know if you have any other questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.