How to Add a Countdown to a Kajabi Sales Page
Note: You need to create a Deadline Funnel campaign before integrating with Kajabi.
This tutorial illustrates how to integrate a Deadline Funnel campaign with a Kajabi sales page.
- Click on 'Sales' in the left navigation:
- Then select 'Sales Pages':
- Scroll down to the sales page you want to integrate with Deadline Funnel and click the 'Edit' icon:
- Navigate to the 'Tracking Code' section of your Deadline Funnel dashboard and copy your Tracking Code:
- Click the 'source code' icon and paste your tracking code into the Body section of your sales page and click 'Ok':
- Save your changes and copy the URL for your Sales Page:
- Return to Deadline Funnel >> Edit your campaign >> Funnel Steps and click 'Add New Page' to add the URL of your Kajabi Page to your funnel steps as a floating bar timer:
- After you add your landing page URL to the funnel steps as an inline timer, copy the HTML snippet needed to add your countdown timer to your page from the pop-up:
- In the editor for your Sales Page, click the source code icon for the Body section:
- Paste your Deadline Funnel HTML snippet into the source code wherever you would like your countdown timer to appear and click 'Ok' and then save your page:
Add a Floating Bar Countdown to a Sales Page
Your floating bar countdown timer will now appear on your sales page:
Using an Inline Countdown on your Landing Page
If you are using the Inline Countdown type, you must complete these additional steps:
That's it! Your inline countdown will now appear on your Sales page.
Using Kajabi Email
At this time, Kajabi does not support adding HTML code into their broadcast emails or email sequences, so you will be unable to use 'deadlinetext' in your Kajabi emails.
However, by integrating Deadline Funnel with your Kajabi page, Deadline Funnel will track your visitor's email address when they opt in.
You can then use an expiring link in your email that has the email placeholder at the end, so that all the tracking will work as expected.
You could add text like, 'this offer expires in 2 days', when you know the email is scheduled to send 2 days before your countdown ends. This isn't as seamless as we would like, but it's a workaround that you can use.
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.