How to Add an Evergreen Countdown with Price Discount to Thinkific
Integrating your Thinkific Sales Page with Deadline Funnel enables you to create an evergreen funnel offering a limited-time discount for each prospect. Each deadline will be personalized on an individual basis, offering an incentive to join, on an evergreen, rolling basis.
You'll want to start by creating your Deadline Funnel countdown, and then follow the steps below to integrate the deadline with your Thinkific page.
Create your Thinkific Coupon:
- In Thinkific, click on 'Coupons' to create a Special Offer page, then click 'Create New Coupon' and fill out the form on the following screen to create your coupon:
- Next, to get the URL for the discounted course, click on 'My Courses' and then click, Preview Site':
- When you preview your site, you will see the URL for your course page. Add '?' and the following text to the end of that URL:
- When you visit the course URL with the ?coupon=urawesome, you will see a discount on that page:
- Copy your discount page URL and return to the Deadline Funnel admin:
- In the Deadline Funnel admin grab the Tracking Code from the left hand menu:
- Back in Thinkific, navigate to Advanced Settings > Site Footer Code, paste your Tracking Code into the box and hit 'Save Changes':
- Return to Deadline Funnel and click 'Finish' on the Setup tab:
- Now go back to Deadline Funnel, navigate to Edit your campaign > Funnel Steps and add your Thinkific URL, select 'They'll see a floating bar timer', add the URL of the page where you would like people to be redirected when the deadline expires and hit 'Save Page':
- If you visit your special offer page, you will see a floating bar countdown timer on that page:
Note: You would replace our code 'urawesome' with the actual code you created in Step 1.
Integrate Deadline Funnel with your Thinkific page
Note: When using a URL with ?couponcode=whatever, be sure to put an asterisk on the end as a wildcard, as explained in this article: How and When to use a WildCard
If you have any questions, please let us know at