How to Integrate EverWebinar with Drip and Deadline Funnel
As of the writing of this article, Deadline Funnel has a direct API integration with Drip but EverWebinar does not.
- There are two options (A and B) for integrating with Drip and EverWebinar: Option A - Set up your registration options in EverWebinar so that the choices are limited to Yesterday's replay and/or Just In Time.
- We recommend that you only use EverWebinar emails for the notifications regarding the "live" webinar or replays. Use Drip for the emails leading up to and including the deadline.
- Use the Deadline Funnel expiring links in your Drip emails.This will give you the most accurate tracking possible. We estimate that without the expiring links the tracking is still 95%+ successful to deliver the correct deadline for your prospects. However using the expiring links takes the accuracy to 99% or 100%.
- We recommend using the API integration to connect Drip and Deadline Funnel.
- Choose EITHER the API integration or the optin integration but NOT both.
- Make sure that when you are counting the number of days between the registration event and your deadline that you do NOT count the registration day. Here's more info on how to calculate the length of your evergreen funnel correctly.
- We encourage you to use the EverWebinar software for webinar reminder emails and Drip for promotions and sales-related emails. Using Drip for the sales-related follow-up emails gives you have the option to include the Deadline Funnel animated countdown and the specific time and date of your subscriber's deadline, in the body of the email.
- You will be unable to use the email countdown timer or 'deadlinetext' in emails that are sent from EverWebinar as they do not allow the placeholder required to use the subscriber email
- Make sure you test your funnel before sending prospects through
Recommendations (Specific to Drip + EverWebinar)
Doing this keeps the number of days between the registration event and the deadline for your promotion a specific number of days.
In some cases this might not be ideal for what you had planned, but it's required in order to synchronize the follow up email timing and the Deadline Funnel tracking - since EverWebinar can't tell Drip to apply a tag.
Option B - Set up your registration options in EverWebinar using whatever dates/times you like and then have your email sequence in your autoresponder begin 2 days after registration in order for the timing to sync up between Drip, EverWebinar, and Deadline Funnel.
You can use either our solid API connection with Drip or you can choose our optin integration. Either one works and comes down mostly to preference.
Note: if you use the API connection with Deadline Funnel then your Drip emails MUST use our expiring links to link to your sales pages and order forms. This is required for the API integration to work.
Connecting Deadline Funnel and Drip by API
Connecting Deadline Funnel and Drip and EverWebinar by Optin Integration
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.