How to Integrate Deadline Funnel with Everwebinar via API Integration
You should use the Deadline Funnel API Integration if:
You are using an email service provider that Deadline Funnel has an API integration with, even if Everwebinar does not.
Currently, Everwebinar integrates via API with ActiveCampaign and Infusionsoft.
On the other hand, Deadline Funnel integrates via API with Ontraport, Drip, MailChimp, and ConvertKit, in addition to ActiveCampaign and Infusionsoft.
If you integrate with Deadline Funnel via API, but not with ActiveCampaign or Infusionsoft, you can trigger countdowns based on registration.
If you integrate with Deadline Funnel via API, and with ActiveCampaign or Infusionsoft, you can trigger countdowns based on attendance.
Note: We recommend you use the EverWebinar email functions to send webinar reminders and replay links. Then you can use your email service provider (ESP) to deliver promotion-related emails. Your email sequence (in your ESP) should begin 2 days after their webinar attendance (or registration) in order for the timing to sync up between your email provider, EverWebinar, and Deadline Funnel.
Using the Deadline Funnel API integration:
- Set up your Deadline Funnel evergreen campaign based on the number of days between when someone attends your webinar and the deadline for your promotion after the webinar. For example, for someone who registers on Monday for a Tuesday webinar, Deadline Funnel will calculate the numbers of days between Tuesday and the deadline for the campaign.
- You'll set up EverWebinar to apply a tag when a subscriber attends your webinar.
- Your prospects will be tracked via email, cookies, and ip address.
Integrating with Your ESP
Specific instructions for integrating with your ESP can be found here: Integrating your ESP with Deadline Funnel and EverWebinar
- You will be unable to use the email countdown timer or 'deadlinetext' in emails that are sent from EverWebinar as they do not allow the placeholder required to use the subscriber email
- You can and should use expiring links in your follow-up emails to keep your countdown properly synced.
- We encourage you to use the EverWebinar software for webinar reminder emails and your email service provide for promotions and sales-related emails. Using your email service provider for the sales-related follow-up emails gives you have the option to include the Deadline Funnel animated countdown and the specific time and date of your subscriber's deadline, in the body of the email.
Email Follow-up Instructions:
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.