How to Integrate Deadline Funnel with a Clickfunnels Optin Page (New Editor)
Note: If you're using the classic editor, please click here for instructions on integrating with Deadline Funnel: ClickFunnels Classic Editor
- Navigate to the 'Tracking Code' section and click the button to copy the Deadline Funnel code:
- Navigate to the new editor in ClickFunnels and click on the Optin Box:
- Click 'Set Action':
- Select 'Submit the form/page' and then click 'Back':
- Select 'Settings' from the top navigation and select 'Tracking Code':
- Paste your Deadline Funnel tracking code into the Header Code box:
- Save your page and all its changes. Now your Deadline Funnel tracking code is on your ClickFunnels optin page.
- Go back to your Deadline Funnel account and navigate to 'Edit your campaign' > 'Funnel Steps'. You'll need to add the URL of your ClickFunnels page here, then select 'Their deadline will begin when they opt in' action, add the URL redirect for after the deadline expires, and click 'Save Page':
Please note: If you are publishing a ClickFunnels page that has Deadline Funnel tracking code on it to your WordPress site using the ClickFunnels plugin, you need to choose the "Download & Display" setting for "Page Display Method" in the ClickFunnels plugin settings:
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.