How to add a dynamic date and time to ConvertKit email
If you want to add an animated countdown timer into your ConvertKit email you can follow the instructions here: How to Add Email Countdown Code to ConvertKit
How to Use Your Custom Field in Your Email
- In your email editor, place the cursor where you want to add the dynamic date and time and click 'Personalize':
- Scroll down the merge fields and select your 'deadlinetext' custom field:
- This will insert your custom field placeholder into your email:
- When you send yourself the broadcast email, you will see that the placeholder has been replaced with the deadline text format you chose in your setup.
- NOTE: You must send the actual broadcast, the placeholder will not be replaced in a test message. You can send the broadcast to yourself first to test the delivery.
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.