How to Replace the Leadpages Countdown with a Deadline Funnel Countdown
- Navigate to 'Tracking Code' in your Deadline Funnel admin and copy your tracking code:
- In your Leadpages Editor, navigate to 'Lead Page Options':
- Click on 'Tracking Codes':
- Paste your Deadline Funnel tracking code into the 'Head-Tag Tracking Code' box and click 'Done:
- Save your page and click 'Publish' to get your Leadpage URL:
- Navigate to Edit your campaign > Funnel Steps in your Deadline Funnel Admin:
- Add your Leadpages URL, select 'They'll see an inline timer', add a redirect URL, and click 'Save Page':
- Refresh your Leadpage and you will see that the Deadline Funnel countdown timer has replaced the built-in countdown timer from the template:
Note: You can ignore the modal that offers you an HTML snippet to add to your page, because it is not needed.
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.