How to Add a Countdown to Your OntraPage
Note: You need to create a Deadline Funnel campaign before integrating with an Ontrapage.
- Log into Ontraport and navigate to Landing Pages:
- Click the name of your Landing Page if you want to edit an existing page, or click 'New Landing Page' to create a new Ontrapage:
- Navigate to the 'Tracking Code' section of your Deadline Funnel Admin and copy your Deadline Funnel tracking code:
- Then, navigate to your Landing Page Settings and click on 'settings:
- Paste your Deadline Funnel tracking code into the Custom Code box in the 'custom header code' box and click save:
- Copy your Ontrapage URL from the 'Domain' section of your Landing Page menu:
- Back in Deadline Funnel, navigate to Edit your campaign > Funnel Steps and add this URL to your Funnel Steps, select an action when visitors land on your page, add a redirect URL and click 'Save Page':
- Click the red link to grab the HTML code to display your timer wherever you like on your OntraPage:
- Copy the HTML snippet
- Return to your Ontraport Landing Page editor, and click 'Add Block' to add a Custom HTML block where you want your countdown timer to appear:
- Click 'Edit Code' in the 'CUSTOM HTML' box and paste your HTML snippet inside and click 'Save':
- Save your page settings and publish the page to see your countdown timer:
If you are using a Floating Bar countdown timer, you're all done!
Using an Inline Countdown Timer:
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.