How to Integrate Deadline Funnel with a WordPress Optin Page
The Deadline Funnel WordPress plugin offers the simplest way to incorporate Deadline Funnel into your WordPress pages.
Installing the Plugin:
- Navigate to Edit your campaign > Settings > Code Snippets
- Click the link to download the Deadline Funnel WordPress Plugin:
- Copy the Integration key as you will need this to activate your plugin:
- In the Plugins section of your WordPress dashboard, click 'Add New':
- Click 'Upload Plugin', select the plugin you just downloaded from Deadline Funnel, and click 'Install Now':
- Click 'Activate Plugin':
- Scroll down to the new Deadline Funnel section:
- Paste the Integration key you copied from Deadline Funnel into the API Key box and click 'Save Settings':
- Add your Optin Page URL, an action, and a re-direct URL, then click 'Save Page':
Your Deadline Funnel Plugin has been successfully installed.
Note: Your Deadline Funnel Tracking code will be automatically added to every page on your WordPress site. The countdown timer will not appear until you add your pages to the Funnel Steps and tell Deadline Funnel what kind of countdown to show.
Add your Optin Page to Funnel Steps:
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.