How to Integrate Deadline Funnel with an ActiveCampaign Automation
This article outlines how you can easily integrate Deadline Funnel with an ActiveCampaign Automation.
- In your ActiveCampaign dashboard, click to create a "New Automation". Automations allow you to trigger certain actions for your subscribers at various steps in your funnel.
- Click 'Start from Scratch' and click "Create":
- There are numerous triggers available and the steps to integrate with those will be very similar. For this tutorial, select "Tag is added" in the 'How will a contact enter your automation' modal and press next:
- Update the Action Options, including "tag", "runs" options, and segmenting the contacts. Then press "Add Start" to continue.
- Click the + icon to add a new action:
- In the 'Conditions and Workflow' section, click "Webhook":
- Enter the Deadline Funnel HTTP Post URL you're posting to, and press Save:
You can find your Deadline Funnel HTTP Post URL in Use It > Settings > API Integration:
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.