How to Create Custom Hidden Fields in ClickFunnels (Classic Editor)
- First, from the ClickFunnels admin click 'Edit page in Classic Editor' for your optin page:
- Next, click the 'Email' icon (right navigation of your ClickFunnels page):
- The next four steps refer to this screenshot:
- Copy your email service provider HTML form code. The api integration won't allow you to use hidden fields.
- Click the button below the textarea to parse the form.
- Next you will go to the drop-downs below the button and you will choose the drop down for the email so that you’re matching up the field in your form with the email... and also possibly the name filled in your form with the name field in Clickfunnels.
- Then you click 'save' on the right hand side of the navigation inside of Clickfunnels:
- And then the last thing that you do is you want to test it out.
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.