How to Use a Floating Bar Countdown
This feature gives you the option to have your Deadline Funnel countdown appear as a floating bar at the top or bottom of your web page.
(If you want to use your countdown as an Inline Countdown click here: http://documentation.deadlinefunnel.com/article/395-how-to-use-an-inline-countdown)
- Click Tracking Code and copy and paste the Deadline Funnel code to your page. If your webpage builder gives you a choice of header code or footer code - choose footer, but it usually doesn't matter.
- Click 'Edit your campaign' (left nav)
- In the Funnel Steps tab...
- Click the 'Add New Page' button
- Paste the URL of the page that your prospects will see when they enter your funnel
- Choose what will happen when they visit, 'They'll see a floating bar timer', and add a URL they should see after their deadline expires
- Click the 'Save Page' button
- Next, navigate to Appearance > Floating Bar and you can edit the colors, positioning, call to action, and timing of the Floating Bar on your page.
You'll see a preview of your Floating Bar in the admin so you can see the result of your changes, as you edit.
View your actual page (on your site) in a new tab to confirm how the Floating Bar appears.
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.