How to add a Countdown to OptimizePress
Note: You need to create a Deadline Funnel campaign before integrating with OptimizePress.
You can easily add your Deadline Funnel Tracking Code globally to all your OptimizePress LiveEditor pages.
Using a Floating Bar Timer
- Navigate to 'Tracking Code' in your Deadline Funnel dashboard to copy the Deadline Funnel tracking code for your countdown:
- In the OptimizePress Dashboard navigate to >> Analytics and Tracking >> Other Tracking Codes':
- Paste your Deadline Funnel tracking code into the 'Other Tracking Codes' box and click 'Save Settings':
- Now, add the URL of your page to your Funnel Steps:
- Your floating bar countdown timer will appear on your page:
- If you are going to use an Inline countdown timer, return to Funnel Steps and change 'This is what will happen' to 'They'll see an inline timer' and click save page:
- When the page is saved, a pop-up will appear with an HTML snippet. Copy this snippet.
- In your OptimizePress LiveEditor, click 'Add Element, select 'Custom HTML/Shortcode' and click the next arrow:
- Paste your Deadline Funnel HTML snippet into the Custom HTML/Shortcode box and click 'Insert':
- Save all changes for your page
- When you view your page, you will see your inline countdown timer:
Using an Inline Timer
You're all done! Your countdown timer has now been integrated into your OptimizePress page.
Please let us know if you have any other questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.