How to Add an Evergreen Countdown Timer to Leadpages (Drag-n-Drop)
Note: You need to create a Deadline Funnel campaign before integrating with Leadpages.
Below are instructions for integrating a Deadline Funnel Evergreen Countdown Timer with Leadpages using a Drag-n-Drop Template.
How to add a Countdown to Leadpages
- In the Leadpages editor, click 'Publish', so you can get the exact URL for your published page:
- Copy the URL for your live Leadpage:
- Navigate to Use It >> Funnel Steps and add your Leadpages URL, select the action should happen when visitors reach the page, and click 'Save Page':
- If you will display an inline countdown, once you click 'Save Page', copy the code provided in the lightbox so you can add it to your Leadpage:
- Return to the Leadpages Editor and click on the 'Widgets' icon to add an HTML area where you want your countdown to appear:
- Drag and Drop an HTML box onto the page where you want it to appear:
- Click inside the HTML block and then click on the world HTML:
- Paste your Deadline Funnel HTML code into the Leadpages HTML box and click 'Save':
- Next, Click the 'Tracking' icon:
- Copy your Deadline Funnel Code from the 'Tracking' Code section of the navigation:
- Paste the Deadline Funnel tracking code into the 'Head Section Tracking Code' in the Tracking > Analytics settings of your Leadpage and click 'Save':
- Click 'Update' to update your Leadpage:
- Preview your page and you will see your countdown:
You can add multiple HTML widgets to your Leadpage to add additional instances of your countdown to the same page.
You're all done! Your countdown timer has now been added into your Leadpage.
Please let us know if you have any other questions at email@example.com.