How to Integrate Deadline Funnel with Drip (API)
Our API Integration allows you to create an automation in Drip and start a lead's Deadline Funnel tracking based on when a webhook is triggered in that automation.
Here's a quick video of how to get started:
Set up the integration between Drip and Deadline Funnel:
- Click on API Integrations in the left menu, then select Drip from the list of email providers or click "I need to create a new API connection":
- Cick on 'User Settings' in your Drip account to get your Drip Token ID:
- Scroll to the bottom to API Token", and copy and paste that ID number into the box above (highlighted in yellow) in Deadline Funnel:
- To get your Account ID, click back to the main dashboard in Drip and grab the ID number from the address bar:
- Paste that into the second box (highlighted in red) in Deadline Funnel, then hit 'Save'.
- Click the plus icon at the point in your automation where you want the deadline to begin:
- Then select 'Action' from the list of options:
- Select 'Send an HTTP post' from the options given:
- Paste the Webhook URL from Deadline Funnel into the 'Endpoint URL' box and click 'Update Action':
Note: At the top of the screen you can see which Deadline Funnel campaign you're currently integrating (where it says "you are editing"). Each Deadline Funnel campaign gets its own API integration. :)
You will need to add your Drip Token ID and Account ID into the boxes seen on the next screen:
Create a custom field to store each contact's deadline
Copy your webhook for Drip
Add the Webhook URL to trigger Deadline Funnel in the Drip automation/Workflow
You can either create a new Drip automation or use an existing one.
Now you're all set.
When each contact reaches the HTTP Post in your automation, their deadline will begin.
Test your integration
Important Note about Expiring Links
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.