How can I use Deadline Funnel with my existing subscribers
"Can I use Deadline Funnel with my existing subscribers?"
Yes, you can definitely use Deadline Funnel for existing subscribers. For example, you can use Deadline Funnel if you want to trigger a Frank Kern-style "4 Day Cash Machine".
Several Ways to Use Deadline Funnel with Existing Subscribers:
Send an email with a link (to existing subscribers). Those that click the link are both:
1) put into a 4 day cash machine sequence and
2) trigger the start of a Deadline Funnel campaign
- Use a trigger pixel on the landing page, instead of the expiring link. You can get this in the advanced tab in the Use It section. It triggers a Deadline Funnel campaign without showing the countdown.
- Put the countdown on the landing page... simply by having the countdown on the landing page, you will trigger the Deadline Funnel campaign.
- Finally - and this method has the MOST flexibility - if you're using an email service provider that we have created an API integration with, then you can trigger the Deadline Funnel campaign at ANY point. For example, we have included the instructions for testing your API connection with InfusionSoft below:
How does this work? You can use an expiring link from Deadline Funnel as the target URL for the email trigger link, which kicks off the campaign. The expiring link would send the user to the landing page.
So in the summary the setup is:
Email link -> Deadline Funnel expiring link -> landing page with content/promotion
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.