How to Integrate Deadline Funnel with Aweber (Optin Form)
- Create or edit the signup form you want to use with your Deadline Funnel Campaign.
- Follow the instructions here to create new custom fields if needed.
- Click 'Publish' under the name of your form:
- Click 'I Will Install My Form', and then click on the 'Raw HTML Version':
- Copy the raw HTML that appears and paste it into your website editor or an HTML document:
- Now, look for the collection of lines in the HTML for the form that all start with "input type="hidden"
- Copy the code below, replacing "FIELDNAME" with "deadlinetext" and "VALUE" with "deadlinetext":
- Add the Aweber signup form code that you just edited to your webpage by copying the HTML code and pasting it onto your webpage.
- Now, navigate to the Edit Your Campaign > Funnel Steps area in your Deadline Funnel admin and add the URL for your Optin Page to your Funnel steps, select 'Their deadline will begin when they opt in' from the 'This is what will happen' drop-down and click 'Save Page':
- Click the link in the left navigation for 'Tracking Code' and copy your Deadline Funnel Tracking code:
- Paste the Deadline Funnel tracking code onto the same page of your website that contains the Aweber Optin Form code from the previous step and save your changes.
<input type="hidden" name="custom FIELDNAME" value="VALUE" />
The result should look something like this:
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.