How to add a Countdown to a ClickFunnels Sales Page using Deadline Funnel (Classic Editor)
You can easily add a countdown timer to any ClickFunnels sales page using Deadline Funnel.
Note: You need to create a Deadline Funnel campaign before integrating with ClickFunnels.
- Click on 'Tracking Code' and copy your Deadline Funnel tracking code:
- Go to your ClickFunnels account and select 'Settings' for the page you want to edit:
- Paste your Deadline Funnel tracking code into the 'Body Tracking Code' box, scroll down and click 'Save and Update Settings':
- Return to your page and click the link to view your page so you can get the correct URL for your Funnel Steps:
- Return to Deadline Funnel and navigate to Edit your Campaign > Funnel Steps to add a new page with the ClickFunnels page URL. Here you can select either 'They'll see a floating bar timer' or 'They'll see an inline timer' as the action and add the 'after the deadline expires' URL, then click 'Save Page':
- Copy the code snippet that appears in the lightbox when you select 'Inline Timer' and hit 'Save page':
- Return to ClickFunnels and click 'Edit Page in Classic Editor':
- Click the '+' button to add a new CUSTOM JS/HTML element to your sales page:
- Click on the Custom element you just created to open the settings:
- Paste the Deadline Funnel HTML Snippet into the box and click 'Save':
- Your Countdown timer will not show up automatically in Preview mode, but it will show up on your published page:
Now, this part if very important. Make sure you copy the URL from the address bar when you are actually viewing the page:
If you chose the Floating Bar option, then that's it! You should see the floating bar appear on your ClickFunnels page now. However, if you chose the Inline Timer, there are some additional steps:
You can duplicate this Custom HTML element and add it to your page as many times as you like.
Note for WordPress plugin users: If you are publishing a ClickFunnels page with Deadline Funnel tracking code on your WordPress site using the ClickFunnels plugin, you need to choose the "Download & Display" setting for "Page Display Method" in the ClickFunnels plugin settings:
Please let us know if you have any other questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.