How to add a Countdown to a ClickFunnels Sales Page using Deadline Funnel (Classic Editor)
You can easily add a countdown timer to any ClickFunnels sales page using Deadline Funnel.
Note: You need to create a Deadline Funnel campaign before integrating with ClickFunnels.
- Click on 'Tracking Code' and copy your Deadline Funnel tracking code:
- Go to your ClickFunnels account and select 'Settings' for the page you want to edit:
- Paste your Deadline Funnel tracking code into the 'Body Tracking Code' box, scroll down and click 'Save and Update Settings':
- Return to your page and click the link to view your page so you can get the correct URL for your Funnel Steps:
- Return to Deadline Funnel and navigate to Edit your Campaign > Funnel Steps to add a new page with the ClickFunnels page URL. Here you can select either 'They'll see a floating bar timer' or 'They'll see an inline timer' as the action and add the 'after the deadline expires' URL, then click 'Save Page':
- Copy the code snippet that appears in the lightbox when you select 'Inline Timer' and hit 'Save page':
- Return to ClickFunnels and click 'Edit Page in Classic Editor':
- Click the '+' button to add a new CUSTOM JS/HTML element to your sales page:
- Click on the Custom element you just created to open the settings:
- Paste the Deadline Funnel HTML Snippet into the box and click 'Save':
- Your Countdown timer will not show up automatically in Preview mode, but it will show up on your published page:
Now, this part is very important. Make sure you copy the URL from the address bar when you are actually viewing the page:
If you chose the Floating Bar option, that's it! You should see the floating bar appear on your ClickFunnels page now.
How to add an Inline Countdown Timer:
You can duplicate this Custom HTML element and add it to your page as many times as you like.
Note for WordPress plugin users: If you are publishing a ClickFunnels page with Deadline Funnel tracking code on your WordPress site using the ClickFunnels plugin, you need to choose the "Download & Display" setting for "Page Display Method" in the ClickFunnels plugin settings:
Please let us know if you have any other questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.