How to Create Custom Fields in ActiveCampaign
In this article we walk you through:
- How you can create an ActiveCampaign custom field right inside of Deadline Funnel
- How you can create an ActiveCampaign custom field in ActiveCampaign
How to Create a Custom Field for your ActiveCampaign Account in Deadline Funnel
- Navigate to 'API Integrations' in the left hand menu and click on your ActiveCampaign API Integration:
- On the next screen click the 'Create new field' box to create your custom field inside Deadline Funnel. (See instructions below if you prefer to create your custom fields in your ActiveCampaign account):
- 3. Add 'deadlinetext' into the 'Custom Field Name' box and click 'Create':
- That's it! We recommend that you move forward and test your API integration before running your campaign.
- To create a custom field, click on 'Lists' in the top navigation, then click the 'Manage Fields' button:
- Click 'New Custom Field':
- Choose 'Hidden Field' type and click 'Next':
Name your custom field, 'deadlinetext' and click 'Add':
- On the Customize your custom field options dialog box, update the default value to 'deadlinetext', select 'Visible on forms', and select which lists the custom field should be available to, then press 'Save':
How to Create a Custom Field in ActiveCampaign
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.